And to that one person who has come and stayed.
For all those people who at some point or the other have been part of my life….it has definitely been an interesting journey! Today…I declare an end to yet another good friendship. Some say true friends stay so for ever…how true is that I still can’t say. Neither can I say much about what true friendship is. From my side of the fence, I have always been true and sincere…and this is all I can vouch for. I think the difference is also in perception of each other. On the same note.... letting go is entirely another story. But salvation doth come and Amen to that!
While talking about people who have come and gone…let me also give my ode to a this one person who has come and stayed. He has endured all -- the good, bad and the ugly. Alas, I might have ended up hurting him today….
1 comment:
dont give up on freinds so easily. a hiatus may be, but a "break" is a big word
Post a Comment