Friday, December 10, 2004

Re-posting 2

More on my Engagement...

Admidst of my paper writing for my instrumentation class, my mind decidesto rewind itself to this Thanksgiving weekend! This has brought back someheart-warming moments to my memory and thought might aswell log them on myblog before they become just a memory.

Friday, Nov. 26th.

I was planning on being at my uncle's place before my chinnumz and hisparents would reach there from their 10 hr long journey. After rushingthrough my room cleaning process, I still only managed to reach there 15mins late. I will never forget how my darling mummy's ( chinnu's mum) face lit up after seeing me. Her eagerness to see me, her eyes filled withlove, affection are something much more than what can be put in words!

Sunday, Nov. 28th.
My little kid cousin walks up to me first thing in the morning and says:"Happy engagement day"and he is my kid cousin....he is barely 7!

Sunday, Nov. 28th, evening

7:30 PM: My chinnu and I are officially engaged!

Couple of things that touched me that evening:

Out of abt 15-20 of 'mah peepz' it was good to see those few who were genuinely interested in being there...now I'm not naming anynames....those who didn't wanna be there know who they are! :P

The other thing...I will keep that out of this post for now!

These are just a few out of many such moments...and I will keep updatingthe blog as many more come to my mind...
I shall now get back to my paper writing!

No comments: