I know I know I can't make up my mind if I should post or not. But as someone said...since its straight from the heart, I should keep it here.
Am officially off the market!
Since I have wandered into my blog space somehow, I will post something,especially since I just celebrated one of the most important events in mylife -- my Engagement! Yes! Engagement with a capital E! I have committedmyself to one man for the rest of my life. For ppl who know me as theperson whose mind wavers more often than the Michigan weather, behold! Itsnot as difficult as it sounds for I have committed myself to the man of mydreams. I have committed myself to a man who is kind, understanding,rational, reasonable, yet adamant and ambitious. I have committed myself to a man who is full of virtue and who is fair to everyone, who eventhoughwants to be presumptuous tries to steer away from that. A man who is therefor friends and strangers alike. A man who stands up for someone/somethinghe believes in irrespective of what others might perceive him as. (Ripley's) Believe it or not...its not that often that you find all thesequalities in one man...its far and few in between. And believe me when I say this for I know men! (and ofcourse for you ppl who know me...know this aswell! :) For all these reasons and many more......I have committedmyself to this man, my sweetheart, my baby, my inspiration, my motivation,my everything!
Comming to my engagement ceremony itself....It was everything I could imagine! Look for details in the next blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment