I seemed to have lost my depth, my ability to feel pain, feel for others. I feel like I have nothing to say. I don't know where all of this is leading me. As time goes by I feel like I'm getting lost in my own world and have made it too narrow for even a few people to be part of it. My babe says its growing up. But is it really? If this is growing up, then I would rather be wrapped up in my innocence and ignorance that I had as a kid. May be thats why some wise men say ignorance is bliss. I don't know, I'm rambling. Its a start I guess...its better than having nothing to say. I never thought I would be at loss of opinons and theories about life in general. I always considered myself to be someone of higher moral standing and hence always in touch with my philosophical side. Not so sure. I'm really not thinking right now and just trying to get words on to the screen and hoping that somehow it will all make sense at the end. Does it?
I guess another question is: Does it have to make sense? May be its okay to be incoherent and thougtless in blogging. I don't know. Will try this again tomorrow. Until I feel LIke I have something important to say, I will stay off the public eye. Nonetheless, I won't stop wasting blogspace! I guess its again human nature to be heard and feel important- rather not feel less important. Good night :)
1 comment:
U need to catch up with your man. he is blogging like crazy!
Post a Comment