Friday, September 30, 2005

Something I have been wanting to tell everyone...

His first time was with me. Yes! it indeed was. We knew it was inevitable and we had been waiting for this day. Yet nothing could have prepared us for it. It happened when we least expected it to happen. We were tensed - unsure of the significance of the event. Thinking back, the whole experience seems so surreal. It was a bright, sunny day and it will go down in the books of history as the day my baby got his ticket! The cop chases us and signals us to pull over to the side as if we were two illegal mexicans smuggling weed into the country. I will leave you to read the details from my babe's blog. All I wanted to say was - I was there with him. I was there with him to share his agony and frustration.

1 comment:

CAR said...

so glad you are back to blogging!