Friday, April 01, 2005

Are you listening...

Cuz I'm talking to you. Yes, you. Don't be so surprised, I haven't given up on you yet. Don't think that I didn't come close. You and me...we have been through a lot to give up now. I could say lets start over...but I have cherished the good and learned from bad, and I don't want to part with it. Lets make a deal: you acknowledge me and my wishes and I will do the same. But let me live it for the moment...

This is what I wanted to say a few months back (I think the saved draft date is feb 12th). This is what I have to say now...

I know you are listening and I know you are watching over me....give me the strenght to embrace you and your mysterious ways, for I'm just a lost soul finding the way back into the lost world!

1 comment:

CAR said...

better late than never....liked this one!