I don't know! Frankly, don't care either! Its about 12:34 AM on a saturday night and I have nothing better to do than blog while I'm waiting for a call (your minds wandering and working fast and hard to figure out whos call it was that I was waitin for...). This might be something I should seriously think over. I should also mention my sincere apologies to mah peepz for not making it to their sat. night 'bringin down da house' party! I hope Jamminath's v-cam is jammin and catchin all the slammin things that will go down tonight. I also do hope I didn't miss the hot chicks in the uniform bit again! (I didn't mean it in any skewed way! I meant it in the most innocent way possible! & yes..believe it!). So, comming back to 12:34 AM (its actually 12:36 now) on saturday night and to my blog-a-thon...and to how this makes me ponder about how much I've aged already. I should also add, in addition to sat. night idling, my loss of memory and my frequent breaks in my chain of thought (like I'm experiencing right now) as testaments to my aging.
Only yesterday I felt like I still possessed (sp??) (on sidebar: I think blogspot should have a spell checker) the heart and energy of a teenager and today it feels like my body has jumped on some warped time machine and fastforwarded my life by ten years! (So, going by this , this would then be my future self will be going through mid life crisis, blabbering about things that would amount to zilch...wasting blog space and precious time of ppl like yourself who are reading this now.) Its hard to imagine how one day you feel 16 and the next 35. I believe it happens when we least expect it. Its life's conspiracy at its best. I swear! Cuz I have seen it happen to other ppl too! This chap that I know was a party animal (the whole eight yards (yes..not all nine))..never tired and alwys ready. After couple weeks of absence, he is this changed person behaving like a 35 yr old man (you know who you are :P) ! I believe the transition here was also over night. (it took place in a plane flying over seven seas!) I have also seen my baby go through it. He was all about partying (this one was the whole nine yards!) and even I can't tell when he crossed over. I think it was when he started working... In my case I think its partly that ring on my finger (though someone might disagree..) and its partly my part-time job (I just finished my first week and I survived) and may be its also partly getting bored of doing the same thing!
But what is it about starting work that brings about this change? While you are in school you would think that working is a better option...you would think that you willl have more time and energy to freak out and party as there won't be any assignments due or papers due or take home exams due. But the truth is that by the end of your good for nothing education, all your energy, enthusiasm, optimism, everything would be sucked out of you that you are left with nothing by the time you start working! They all know it- your parents, your teachers, your relatives-but they won't tell you. They want you to go through it too since they had to go through it. See...how this is all a conspiracy and its a vicious cycle; we will pass this on to our kids and they will to theirown. Okay, may be, just may be, this is far fetched and this is not how it really is; but thats how it strikes to my sleepy eye! Here is my advice: Have fun while you still can. This life, it is a funny thing- it doesn't carry a warning label on it (may be FDA should get on that...). So you never know when your number is up and when you will jump to feeling 35 while being just 25. So, have fun while you are still in school. There will always be exams, assignments etc. If you flunk one exam, there will always be another one and another one after that.
But then again, you might not want to take any of my advice as this is one sleepy, delirious non-middle aged blogger going through mid life crisis at 1:30 am on sat. night (I know its technically sunday morning but I still have made references to it as sat. night)
Notes to self:
I just realized that my title doesn't have much to do with rest of the blog.
I also see how I have s*ite loads of sentences each sentence; way too many parenthetical sentences. If I do this much in this little blog..just think what a mess my head is. No wonder why I keep sending Thank- you- for- interviewing -me emails to companies telling them how much I would love to work with their competitors (and I wonder why they are not getting back to me!)
This is a long a$$ blog! I couldn't have been that bored...
No comments:
Post a Comment