Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hello World!

Its my coming out party yet again. It has been a while since I felt the need to write. I went back & read through my blogs. I liked what I read and it was a nice to go back to that point of my life and reflect on my thoughts all over again - hence typing away at my comp.

My babe left to India. Its amazing how exciting, fun, adventurous & frustrating life is - all at the sametime sometimes. Until last night, the biggest thing on our minds was to get the house cleaned & ready for my grandparents visit. One phone call in the morning changed everything around & cleaning up seems to b e the last thing on either of our minds. As pain as it can be sometimes, one cannot help but be wonderstuck at how things shape up & the volleys and googlies that life throws at us poor mortals. If one were to believe that all things alive are woven closely together & each action triggers off cascading events like a domino effect or that all things happening are mere chemical reactions, I wnt that person to explain which specific action or chemical reaction has triggered this new set of events in our lives.

Ah - its 11 PM & time to hit the bed. I am a little rusty & I seem worse than before. Till next time...

No comments: